Baby Products - Part 1

Baby Product Review

I like share some of the items that I like and found them useful to Bee.
I am NOT advertising, just to share my experience with them :)

Bebe Au Lait Take-Along Round Play Mat - Tokidoki Limited Edition

Bebe Au Lait Muslin Snuggle Blanket & Swaddle Blankets
See more details at Bebe Au Lait

Aden + Anais Swaddleplus
Very good quality and soft material plus good absorbent as well. Multi-uses :) 

Oh Baby Bags
Bags for dirty diaper, come with clip and velcro strap to attach on stroller.


Skip Hop Pronto Changing Station - Black Stripe
Baby Changing Mat
See more details at Skip Hop


Go to: Part 2 | Part 3

See more product reviews at: 
Journey With Bee for baby products
Mama Bee Reviews for all other products

*** I am not representing nor advertising for any products or company. All items posted are purchased and owned by myself, posted just for fun & sharing :) ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

(USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be

Baby Product Review (USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be Messenger Diaper Bag   See more   Ju-Ju-Be   products at: http://myjourneywithbee.blogspo...