TIGER Vacuum Flask 200ml (Japan)

Tiger Vacuum Flask 200ml - Pink
This mini flask can keep water piping hot for many hours. I had tried for 8 hrs (without opened), it’s still very very hot. This is handy for formula milk making, not heavy and does not take up much space. 200ml is good for making milk twice, but second time need lesser cold water and more hot water as the water inside won’t be as hot at the first.
Easy to clean, no difficult edges. I prefer this type of simple cover instead of the complicated ones, this is easier to clean. I mostly use boiling water to rinse only cos I mainly use it to store plain hot water.

See more product reviews at: 
Journey With Bee (baby products) | Mama Bee Reviews (other products)
*** I am not representing nor advertising for any products or company. All items posted are purchased and owned by myself, posted just for fun & sharing :) ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

(USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be

Baby Product Review (USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be Messenger Diaper Bag   See more   Ju-Ju-Be   products at: http://myjourneywithbee.blogspo...