Baby Products - Part 2

Baby Product Review
I like share some of the items that I like and bought em. I am NOT advertising, just to share my experience with using them :)

Baby Banz Infant Sunglasses
See more details at Baby Banz

Apramo Portable Baby Chair
See more details at Apramo

Dr Brown's Coolees - Watermelon
This teether is safe for freezing and it helps Bee to soothe his gums when teething. I personally felt this type of cooling teether is much safer than any of the water or gel base type. The water/gel cooling teether may be able to stay cold for longer time BUT they have the risk of breakage (uncommon but It does happen...), that case baby will be exposed to the chemical cooling substances (regardless toxic or not) inside and they might accidentally eats them if parents did not noticed immediately.

OXO tot Breast Pump Parts and Drying Rack with Details Brushes
I pack this in our diaper bag for washing baby bottles and nipples on-the-go
It’s very flat and compact, doesn’t take up much space :)

Go to: Part 1 | Part 3

See more product reviews at: 
Journey With Bee (baby products) | Mama Bee Reviews (other products)
*** I am not representing nor advertising for any products or company. All items posted are purchased and owned by myself, posted just for fun & sharing :) ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

(USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be

Baby Product Review (USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be Messenger Diaper Bag   See more   Ju-Ju-Be   products at: http://myjourneywithbee.blogspo...