Birdnest good for baby?

Not sure but it's definitely good for me :)

Birdnest is a popular tonics in TCM that boosts collagen production and high in protein. When someone said birdnest baby to grow too big, no true for me. I myself grows a lot but not bee :(

My complexion is better during pregnancy than then and now. I think it really help in boosting collagen as my skin is very elastic, I don't have a single scretch marks on belly at all. I did use the bio oil for maybe 4-5 times throughout my pregnancy but i hate the oily sticky feel therefore i drop that. 

I dare not take collagen or any supplements during pregnancy except my pre-natal gummies (Vita-fusion, very yummy). So I guess birdnest is the only beauty boosting product that i've been taking frequently.

I do not know how to cook nor my mum have time to, therefore I always buy the ready-bottled birdnest (reduced or sugarfree) from either Eu Yan Sang or Hockhua. I took 1 bottle every 2-3 days since 2nd semester onwards.
0
Superior Bird's Nest With Rock Sugar (Reduced Sugar) from EYS & HH


See more product reviews at: 
Journey With Bee (baby products) | Mama Bee Reviews (other products)
*** I am not representing nor advertising for any products or company. All items posted are purchased and owned by myself, posted just for fun & sharing :) ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

(USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be

Baby Product Review (USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be Messenger Diaper Bag   See more   Ju-Ju-Be   products at: http://myjourneywithbee.blogspo...