Delivering at NUH

After the operation (C-sect), I puke like nobody's business (the pills does not work at all, LOL). Right after stitching, I'm pushed to back to the waiting area outside the theater to rest. Bee was send to me for skin-to-skin bonding, he is so tiny (just 225g) and vulnerable. The nurse put a small machine on the legs (like massaging) to increase blood flow to my legs and once my toes can move, they will send me to the ward.

 Although it's a planned surgery admission, the hospital is still having ward vacancy issues. I have opted for Class A ward so have to wait. My toes are able to move on my own after about half an hour time, but the nauseous feeling and vomiting did not stop and it lasted for whole day.

After about 1-2 hours, they have a vacancy room for me and the nurse told me I'm considered lucky because some patients may wait up to 4-5hrs to get a room or bed space. The room is consider quite big with a person attached big bathroom.

Gift Pack from NUH upon discharge

See more product reviews at: 
Journey With Bee (baby products) | Mama Bee Reviews (other products)
*** I am not representing nor advertising for any products or company. All items posted are purchased and owned by myself, posted just for fun & sharing :) ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

(USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be

Baby Product Review (USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be Messenger Diaper Bag   See more   Ju-Ju-Be   products at: http://myjourneywithbee.blogspo...