First consultation at NUH Ruby Clinic (A/prof Su Lin Lin)

My first visit to the private clinic (Ruby clinic), the outlook and atmosphere is totally different from G clinic. The private clinic is well furnished with comfortable chairs and sofas (unlike G clinic that looks like polyclinic). 

The registration took a bit long for first-timer, the receptionist show me to the restroom for pee stick test and took my height & weight measurements.

We sat the sofa outside the doctor's room and waited for about 20 mins to get to see Dr Su. 
My first impression of her is very good, she is a very very soft spoken lady as per reviews online. She gave me my result of previous swab test and told me that I have Gardnerella Vaginalis infection but she assured me that this is a very common infection and it will not affect the fetus. 

She prescribed some medications for me and then we proceed to a scan room to check on Bee’s heartbeat. We managed to catch a glimpse of Bee moving his hand during the scan.
He seems to be waving to us, it is really heart warming to see that Bee is doing well and moving actively inside. 

His heartbeat was captured at normal rate of 150. We are given a few ultrasound shots of Bee... he is sooo dxxx CUTE!! I love him to the max even before he is born. I pray for Bee's good health and well being daily. Mummy loves you always!

~~~

See more product reviews at: 
Journey With Bee (baby products) | Mama Bee Reviews (other products)
*** I am not representing nor advertising for any products or company. All items posted are purchased and owned by myself, posted just for fun & sharing :) ***


No comments:

Post a Comment

(USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be

Baby Product Review (USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be Messenger Diaper Bag   See more   Ju-Ju-Be   products at: http://myjourneywithbee.blogspo...