Last visit at G clinic

Today is my last visit to the subsidies clinic (G clinic) and it is the first time I attend my prenatal appointment alone. DH did not come because we had a fight yesterday. Feeling very down and lonely. The pregnancy hormones and discomfort is torturing me and yet DH gave me additional stress and fights, so sad!

This appointment is just like previous visits on the same routine (urine strip test & weight). Waiting time about 30 mins, the doctor took my blood pressure and then start scanning for Bee’s heartbeat using a Doppler. She did a vga check as I complained to her about recent heavy discharge and itch discomfort. The doctor suspect it could an infection so she took some samples to check for infections. The results will be advise and follow up on the next visit with Dr Su.

All consultations and tests done today are charged under subsidized rate (which is about -60%). I am feeling well, I feels like crying all the time yet I am afraid that crying will harm Baby Bee. I feel very very stress!


See more product reviews at: 
Journey With Bee for baby products
Mama Bee Reviews for all other products


*** I am not representing nor advertising for any products or company. All items posted are purchased and owned by myself, posted just for fun & sharing :) ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

(USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be

Baby Product Review (USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be Messenger Diaper Bag   See more   Ju-Ju-Be   products at: http://myjourneywithbee.blogspo...