Second Trimester Anamoly Scan

Finally get to do the long awaited second trimester scan at Fetal Care Center. This scan is included in my NUH Antenatal package ($984 for senior consultation). The scan lasted about half an hour, the sonographer took measurements of Bee on his body, head circumference, abdominal circumference, length of bones on hands and legs, spines...etc. Baby Bee is very active during the scan, keep moving around which makes the sonographer a hard time to take his measurements.

After ultrasound, we went to the Ruby clinic to see Prof Su, but she held on at the operation theater, therefore we had a long wait (about 2hrs) before we get to see her. My scan wasn't ideal, baby Bee is measured too small again (this has happen since first scan), but Bee seems to be much smaller than expectation. Prof Wong (from Fetal Care Center) had schedule another scan for me on week 28 to monitor on Bee's growth.

Prof Su want me a take a blood test ($178) to check if there's any virus hindering baby's growth and she prescribe low doses of 100mg Aspirin for me to the increase my blood flow so that it can deliver more nutrients to Bee. Prof Su also advise me to eat more proteins (meat, eggs, birdnest...) to help baby to grow bigger. Grow Baby GROW!!

See more product reviews at: 
Journey With Bee for baby products
Mama Bee Reviews for all other products

*** I am not representing nor advertising for any products or company. All items posted are purchased and owned by myself, posted just for fun & sharing :) ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

(USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be

Baby Product Review (USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be Messenger Diaper Bag   See more   Ju-Ju-Be   products at: http://myjourneywithbee.blogspo...