(UK) Trunki Ride-On

Baby Product Review
(UK) Trunki Ride-On Suitcase - Pedro Pirate

Trunki, an innovative ride-on suitcase for globe-trotting tots!
Trunki is the ultimate travelling companion for toddlers where kiddo can pack with all their favourite belongings whilst parents keep them in tow.

As Xmas is approaching, I decide to gift Bee a xmas present. Although it's still too early for him to ride on it, I still decide to gift him a Trunki so that he can use it on our oversea trip. 

This is not the first trunki suitcase that I've bought. 4 & 2 years ago, I have bought twice for my 2 nieces at much higher price at that time (in SG). They loved em lots and took good care of em. Both suitcases are still looking good today :)

Designs
There's a wide range of designs to choose from. I shortlisted a few which are more suitable for boy.
  

 
My first choice was the Bumble Bee design (Yellow on the left), but the new designs look more interesting and colorful. finally, I choose the Pedro Pirate.

Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Pedro the Pirate ship
with stickers and pirate flag
The suitcase is made of good quality material. 
Durable, well-built & designed without sharp edges
Front / Back
Inside the suitcase
Includes:
Carrying cum towing strap, instructions manual and Pirate themed deco stickers
Suitcase is suitable for 2-3yo kiddos

See more product reviews at: 
Journey With Bee (baby products) | Mama Bee Reviews (other products)
*** I am not representing nor advertising for any products or company. All items posted are purchased and owned by myself, posted just for fun & sharing :) ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

(USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be

Baby Product Review (USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be Messenger Diaper Bag   See more   Ju-Ju-Be   products at: http://myjourneywithbee.blogspo...