34 Week Scan

As usual, results is small small small. Little bee is growing at only 9 percentile, the sonagrapher is quite concern about it and wants me to do another follow up scan in 2 weeks but i declined. I am really tired of doing all these (long Q and scans) and yet always came up with the same results and no solutions about it. I personally don't think there'll be any big difference in just 2 weeks therefore I refused to scan again.

I consult Prof Su about it and she agreed with my decision. She wasn't worried about the report as she mentioned that Bee have been growing gradually on each visits and the difference is still kept within 1-3 percentile so it's fine, he is GROWING. She will do the usual scans on next time to estimate his weight and giving me the same advise, EAT MORE!!!

See more product reviews at: 
Journey With Bee for baby products
Mama Bee Reviews for all other products

*** I am not representing nor advertising for any products or company. All items posted are purchased and owned by myself, posted just for fun & sharing :) ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

(USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be

Baby Product Review (USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be Messenger Diaper Bag   See more   Ju-Ju-Be   products at: http://myjourneywithbee.blogspo...