Switching from Subsidized to Private clinic in NUH

Initially, I intend to see Dr Phyllis Liauw (of Thomson Hospital) recommended by my sister after my first trimester but after much considerations, I decide to stay with NUH since all my records are here and it is more economical to choose the government hospital where I can fully utilize the $$$ that I have intended to spend at Thomson and get more at NUH (eg. the B class ward in Thomson hospital cost almost the same as A class ward in NUH.

There are many good gynaes in NUH and they have the best facilities for any unpredictable / unexpected circumstances therefore NUH should be a better place in my point of view.

Switching from subsidize clinic to private clinic is very simple, just make a call to their appointment hotline and schedule an appointment with the private clinic gynae that you wish to see and follow up with will do. I prefer a female senior consultant, therefore I did a little research online on the most popular female gynaes in NUH. I saw tons of good reviews about Dr Su Lin Lin, however she so popular that her appointment dates were all fully booked till mid Feb next year (too late), so I booked an appointment with Dr Chua who is a pro in Csect.

See more product reviews at: 
Journey With Bee for baby products
Mama Bee Reviews for all other products

*** I am not representing nor advertising for any products or company. All items posted are purchased and owned by myself, posted just for fun & sharing :) ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

(USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be

Baby Product Review (USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be Messenger Diaper Bag   See more   Ju-Ju-Be   products at: http://myjourneywithbee.blogspo...