Confirmed pregnancy with doctor's test

On a Saturday morning, we went to the Polyclinic for a doctor's pregnancy test. The doctors test is more convincing that we are going to become parents, 
YEAH! FINALLY OUR TURN! 

I'm not a paranoid person but I always want to be prepared for the worse. 
I always have the mentality of "WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS", therefore I decide to go thru the subsidised route with a government hospital for in the beginning until the baby is stabilised (probably after Week 12). 

Between the 2 choice of government hospital (KKH & NUH), I decide to go NUH due to it's location than the latter. We received a referral letter (as subsidised patient) and an appointment date from the polyclinic and given a dose of 5mg folic acid pills to be taken daily for 30 days.

Image result for folic acid
Little yellow pills (Folic Acid)

See more product reviews at: 
Journey With Bee (baby products) | Mama Bee Reviews (other products)
*** I am not representing nor advertising for any products or company. All items posted are purchased and owned by myself, posted just for fun & sharing :) ***


No comments:

Post a Comment

(USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be

Baby Product Review (USA) JU-JU-BE Better Be Messenger Diaper Bag   See more   Ju-Ju-Be   products at: http://myjourneywithbee.blogspo...